UPDATE: Check out the entrepreneur roundup of all 14 products made at Startup Weekend!
For those of you that follow me on Twitter, hopefully you’ve seen me tweet about Startup Weekend. I went to my first one in Las Vegas. Although I wasn’t there for Startup Weekend alone, I got to experience it. Even a small taste of SUW was awesome. I am really excited to be a sponsor and help my pal Al Doan bring the StartupWeekend love to Utah.
Why should YOU go to Startup Weekend?
* Learn that you can start a business in a weekend. Not a year. Not a month. Not a week. A WEEKEND. It can be done. It will be done.
* Meet some great people that have a variety of skills. Designers, developers, biz dev, sales and other entrepreneurs of all shapes and sizes will be there.
* You will learn some important stuff. Technical, sales, interpersonal, startup, entrepreneurship – all of the above and then some. If you don’t learn something, ask for a refund (which won’t happen).
* Looking for a co-founder? I can’t think of a better place.
* There will be investors and other high-talent people there as mentors and even participants.
There are a bunch of other reasons that StartupWeekend is worth your time. Click here for some cool videos and more from SUW.
I’ll be there. I hope to see a bunch of you there, too. This is the kind of stuff Utah needs more of, so spread the word!